Mi160 pH / ORP / ISE / Temperature Laboratory Bench Meter
This new pH/ORP/ISE/Temp bench meter is ideal for very accurate and precise measurements for all laboratory needs. It can perform ion-selective measurements directly in ppm, as well as pH, ORP and temperature measurements.
pH calibration can also be performed in 3 points selectable between 7 memorized buffers, to provide a very accurate calibration curve even when testing different samples, where very wide differences in pH can be found.
Thanks to the memory it can store up to 50 data sets for each range that can be downloaded to a PC via RS232 or USB. These instruments also have GLP features so, at any time, the user can recall the calibration data.
- 7 memorized buffers (pH 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01 and 12.45) for pH calibration
- pH calibration up to 3 points
- ISE calibration up to 2 points; six standard solutions available: 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1000 ppm
- Messages on the LCD to make the calibration easy and accurate
- Relative mV feature
- GLP feature, to view last calibration data for pH or ISE