دستگاه مولتی پی اچ و کانداکت مدل MW803 میلواکی مارتینی…
دستگاه مولتی پی اچ و کانداکت مدل MW804 میلواکی مارتینی
MILWAUKEE MW804 COMBO TESTER (PH / EC / TDS / TEMP)
The Milwaukee MW804 is pocket testers with dual-level LCD that measures pH / Conductivity / TDS /Temperature in one single tester! The large display shows readings in an extended range from 0.00 to 14.00 pH and 0 to 3999 μS/cm, 0 to 20.00 mS/cm, 0 to 10.00 ppt and simultaneously shows temperature from 0.0 to 50.0°C or 32.0 to 122.0°F.
The MW804 has a stability indicator and hold function that freezes the display for easy and accurate recording. The large display also has graphic symbols to guide you through all operations. The EC/TDS conversion factor is user selectable as well as the temperature compensation coefficient (β). Ideal for quick and accurate measurements in swimming pools, aquariums and horticultural applications they can also be used in Industrial and Laboratory applications such as cooling towers, food processing, plating, drinking and waste water etc.
- pH/EC/TDS/Temp Sensor The MW804 has an exposed temperature sensor that provides fast response time, and it’s proximity to the conductivity probe guarantees much more accurate temperature compensated readings.
- Replaceable probe
Replace the electrode in a fast and simple way yourself! Just unscrew the plastic ring on the top of the electrode and replace the electrode with a new one.
- Battery lifee
Percentage of battery power remaining will be displayed upon startup.
- Packaging Information
The MW804 is supplied in a tubular plastic casing. Optionally the MA753 hard carrying case can be purchased.
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH;
- EC Range: 20.00 mS/cm;
- TDS Range: 0 to 10.00 ppt;
- Temp Range: 0.0 to 50.0°C / 32.0 to 122.0°F
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH;
- EC Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm;
- TDS Resolution: 0.01 ppt;
- Temp Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F;
- pH Accuracy: ±0.05 pH;
- EC/TSD Accuracy: 2% Full scale;
- Temp Accuracy: ±0.5°C / ±1°F;
- Temperature Compensation: automatic with ß=0.0 to 2.4%/°C;
- Calibration: automatic, 1 point for EC and 1 or 2 points for pH;
- TDS Factor: 0.45 to 1.00 (conv.);
- Probe: Mi60P (replaceable);
- Environment: 0 to 50°C; 100% RH max.;
- Battery Type: 4 x 1.5V; IEC LR44, A76 (included);
- Battery Life: approx. 100 hours of use;
- Auto-off: after 8 minutes of non-use;
- Dimensions: 200 × dia 38 mm;
- Weight: 100 g.